Thursday, January 21, 2010

Braxton Update

CLICK THE COLLAGE ABOVE TO MAXIMIZE IT
Braxton is now 7 weeks old and has been so much fun latley. He is kooing and talking, laughing and smiling. He can respond to us and can reach out to bat at his toys. He loves going and doing, as that is the only way I can get him to sleep for more than 30 minute at a time. He is eating good and sleeping great at night. I only have to get up once at night to feed him. He even went 8 hours between feedings one time last week. Now if Brian and I could just get to bed earlier we'd be doing great! The dogs are getting adjusted as well. They still want more of my attention but seem to understand when I can't give it to them. I took the leap today and took all three of the "kids" on a walk. Braxton slept the entire time despite my discipline of the dogs. But really the dogs did great. Was not a very relaxing walk but we all got some exercise nonethless. I took a nap the other day (rare!) and had Braxton on my chest, Max (the cat) on my feet and the dogs as close to me on the floor as they could get. I felt very loved!

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention that Braxton is already WAVING at people! Yes thats right, the kid can waive goodbye, and he totally knows what it means!! What a smartee :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bottom right may be my favorite. Reminds me of the old Budweiser "Wassss Uppppppp" ads. Great job on the collage babe.

    ReplyDelete