Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Fun

We have really been enjoying the warm weather and getting out and about with Braxton. He is such a great baby and just lets us take him everywhere. Over the last couple of months he has attended baby showers, weddings, and birthday parties. We took him to pool for the first time a copule of weeks ago and he got to spend some time at the lake with Brian over Memorial Day (I took my first girls trip away!!).

He eats so much!! Haven't found anything he doesn't like yet- even eats green beans and sweet peas. He eats cereal and fruit in the morning and two vegetables at night and still manages to eat 7-8 ounces of milk. I still get to nurse him every once in a while and I really enjoy the time when I can. Our favorite part of the day has become the mornings. I hear Braxton cooing and talking on the monitor...letting us know he is awake. Lately I've seen him pulling his bumper pad down and chewing on it. That is when I usually get moving to go get him. Then he gets to spend some play time in bed with Mommy and Daddy. He is always full of energy and so fun in the morning so I have grown to love this time!

He is rolling over (makes diaper changing much more difficult), almost sitting up on his own, and loves splashing around during bath time. Amazed at how fast he is growing!

Here are some various pics taken the past couple of months.

Only Guy at the Baby Shower

Braxton and Brian- Easter

Uncle J teaching litte B how to drive!

Not loving his Easter outift but Mommy sure thought he looked handsome



Love my Gran!

Love my Mimi!

First trip to the pool


First trip to the Lake- Memorial Day

1 comment:

  1. Molly, I LOVE these pictures, Braxton is the cutest, happiest & hungriest baby I've ever seen! And who says Moms cant do it all...you even somehow find time to blog about it. You're awesome. Love Ya'll, Jo

    ReplyDelete